Réunion Sportive d’Haiti, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Washington DC, dedicated to the well-being of marginalized youth in Haiti.
Our Mission is to build skills, character, and community through sports and education, and to help the children of Haiti to reach their full potential in society.
Our Core Values
We use our resources effectively, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to supporters, partners, and most of all, to the children and communities we serve.
We aspire to adhere to the highest standards of personal honesty and behavior, and never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of the children and communities we serve.
We value openness and commit to make accessible information concerning our business practices, to promote the efficiency and effectiveness of our programs.
We respect and value each other, and thrive on our commitment to work with our partners and communities, to leverage our strength in making a difference in the lives of children in Haiti.
- We strive to achieve lasting improvement in the quality of life of vulnerable children in poor rural communities.
- We promote rural economic and social development, to enable children and their families to meet their basic needs.
- We provide clean water and sanitation, to stop the spread of cholera.
- We organize annual youth sporting activities and camps for boys and girls to promote leadership development and community stabilization, and to learn teamwork, discipline, tolerance, and the value of fair play.
- We conduct seminars on civic responsibilities, leadership, conflict prevention and resolution, various management skills, proper hygiene and sanitation.
Our Strategy is grounded in our shared vision of a Haiti in which every child is able to live in a decent environment, one in which his or her basic needs are met, in which he or she can to grow up to be a responsible citizen and make a valuable contribution to society.